Tmax Kinesiology Sports Tape
Tmax Kinesiology Sports Tape is the Best Kinesiology Tape in Quality. A Japanese chiropractor made the first elastic therapeutic tape and taping method. The taping method gently lifts the layer of skin and attached tissue covering a muscle so that blood and other body fluids can move more freely in and around that muscle. Tmax Medical realized the surprise function of kinesiology tape.
- EASY TO APPLY – stretches do not compromise joint Range of Motion (ROM). Its elastic properties allow a full range of motion to help you achieve your maximum performance. Elasticity is similar to the skin and the muscle to provide the best function of tapes.
- TMAX TAPE has wave pattern glue foam to give skin respiration. Glue spread only on the wave pattern and not on another part. It helps skin respiration and reduces the possibility of skin irritation.
- BREATHABLE AND WATER-RESISTANT, lightweight porous fabric makes the skin breathe better beneath the tape, so as to recover faster and protect joints. this kinesiology sports tape can stay in place even when you are wet with sweat after a workout.
- STRONG ADHESIVE- Once applies, can stay up to 4 days and last longer if it’s correctly applied. a practical choice to take and use anywhere.
- Removal instruction: before removing the tape apply oil and remove it gently by peeling from both ends slowly. don’t rip the tape out but remove it very gently to avoid any bruises.
- ROLL SIZE : 5cmW x 5mL (1.96inW x 196inL)
- BASE : 96% Pure Cotton & 4% Spandex
- ADHESIVE: Medical Acrylic Glue
- ELASTICITY: 160%
- LATEX FREE
- Made in Korea
- Manufacturer: Tmax Medical