GNC Pro Performance L-Glutamine
GNC Pro Performance L-Glutamine [gloo-tuh-meen], a non-essential amino acid, is one of the most abundant amino acids found in muscles. It plays an important role in muscle function during and after exercise.
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids found in the skeletal muscles.
- Glutamine plays a pivotal role in the nitrogen balance in the body, reduces muscle soreness, facilitates muscle growth, and enhances immunity too.
- Prolonged high-intensity exercise has been shown to decrease glutamine levels, which may result in glutamine deficiency.
- It is lactose-free and gluten-free
- Provides 5g L-Glutamine per serving
Directions for Use
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (5 g) twice daily in a beverage or shake.
- For maximum results, take one serving (5 g) post-exercise.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Health supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Significant product settling may occur.
There are no reviews yet.